This week readers visited Brick Underground to check out the best New York City neighborhoods to invest in this year—and the ones to skip. In some very desirable areas, rents are rising and landlords are receiving multiple applications—leading to bidding wars for rental apartments. Brick tells you the areas where you can see this booming demand.
Also of interest: Tips on how retired New Yorkers can qualify for a rental apartment.
Here are this week's top five posts:
1) Best NYC neighborhoods to invest in—and which ones to skip—in 2021
2) How retirees can qualify for a rental in NYC
3) Want to buy an investment apartment to rent out? Here's what you need to know
4) Here are the NYC apartments for sale with the deepest price chops in June
5) Why I moved to NYC from Boston: To experience the city with my best friend