Share this Article
BrickUnderground is always on the lookout for opportunities to level the playing field in the NYC real estate game, which is why we’re particularly pleased to roll out this roundup series spotlighting rental buildings that now accept Insurent Lease Guaranty.
Roughly translated, this means that to score an apartment in one of these buildings, renters who flunk the legendarily strict requirements of NYC landlords no longer must line up a rich relative residing in the Tri-State area who is willing and able to guarantee tens of thousands of dollars in rent payments.
Instead, for an amount substantially less than your typical broker’s fee, renters can hire Insurent to guarantee their lease. (Click here for details on how it all works.)
In our inaugural monthly roundup of some recent additions to the Insurent family of 1,200+ NYC apartment buildings, we’re spotlighting 5 new luxury Manhattan buildings that welcome renters moving in on their own steam instead of mom and dad’s.
Have a look around, and remember that in addition to landing a luxury rental, you won't pay a broker's fee if you rent directly from the management company:
- The Icon (306 West 48th Street, between Eighth and Ninth Avenues): Located in the Clinton neighborhood, this 43-story luxury rental has just 3 apartments per floor, all with corner views and most with terraces.
- The Grayson (247 East 28th Street, between Second and Third Avenues) Each apartment in this freshly minted 17-story Kips Bay rental has a Bosch washer-dryer and a soaking tub in the bathroom.
- Hudson 192 (700 West 192nd Street between Broadway and Bennett) One of Upper Manhattan’s newest luxury rentals, Hudson 192 has a roofdeck, free gym, bike room and 24-hour attended underground garage.
- The Exchange at 25 Broad Street (25 Broad Street between William and Broad) This new FiDi 306-unit luxury rental has some nice amenities, including a full-swing golf simulator, a large landscaped roof deck with an outdoor kitchen, a fitness center and a Yoga Studio.
- William Beaver House (15 William Street between Beaver and Exchange Place) Enjoy luxury-condo-style living in this 47-story Financial District highrise. Among the too-many-to-list-in-full amenities: indoor pool, sundeck, screening room, squash court, outdoor basketball court, and a lobbyside refrigerator for your Fresh Direct/Whole Foods/Eataly deliveries.
To learn more about Insurent, hop on over to their official website or check out some of the handy overviews (below) we've posted before.
Ready to rent? Click here to apply for Insurent online and find out whether you’re approved in about an hour; a guaranty is usually delivered to your landlord within 24 hours.