This week readers visited Brick Underground for tips on how to stop a neighbor from harassing you. Your first step is to talk it out with them, and if that doesn't work, you should get help from your landlord or board.
Also of interest: Climate change is causing storms to be more frequent and intense. Brick shares how to weatherproof your apartment from leaks and other issues.
Here are this week's top five posts:
1) What New Yorkers wish they knew about their apartment buildings before they moved in
2) Is your neighbor harassing you? 4 steps to handle the problem
3) Advice for weatherproofing your NYC apartment or brownstone against leaks and flooding
4) Your mortgage appraisal came in low. Ouch! Here are your options to keep the deal on track
5) What repairs are co-op and condo owners responsible for, and what do buildings take care of?