The week's most popular stories focused on micro apartments, millennials in NYC real estate and what's happening in Upper Manhattan
1. Bloomberg-backed Kips Bay micro-apartments open for rents as low as $950 a month -- here's how to apply
2. Getting a real estate start in NYC: Do today's transplants really have it easier?
3. What you can buy in Upper Manhattan, where prices are catching up with the rest of the borough
4. Ask an Agent: What are the telltale signs of a good apartment building -- and a bad one? [sponsored]
5. 5 things you never knew — but should — about Bed-Stuy's Stuyvesant Heights
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.