- One potential downside to a strong real estate market: problems with appraisals (NY1)
- Good news for co-op buyers? Hearings start on proposed bill to require boards to be more transparent (Real Estate Weekly; New York Post; Malcolm Carter)
- If you're single and live off of the G train, you may want to move (DNA Info)
- The million dollar question: How can I park in NYC without breaking the bank? (UrbanBaby)
- Rent hikes on rent-stabilized apartments could be more than twice the size of last year's increase (WSJ via The Real Deal)
- Travel site FlipKey begs Stuytown renters to turn their apartments into hotels (which by the way is totally illegal in NYC) (New York Post)
- A match made in heaven: Lena Dunham is (high-end) house-hunting in Willamsburg (Daily News)
- Are the stars aligned for you to move? Check out your NYC real-estate horoscope (Bond New York)
- City slaps brokers with fines of $3,600 and up for showing illegal apartments (NY Times)
- Six months after Sandy, many neighborhoods--like Staten Island--are still reeling from damage (amNewYork)...
- ... but, on the bright side (and largely due to price cuts) the Rockaways have seen a spike in home buying and summer renting (New York Post)
Share this Article
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.