- Maid's room = Closet with a television that beloved nanny shares with sporting equipment
- Open concept = The present owners bought in 2007 and couldn't afford to furnish the place
- Decorator's dream home = Hodgepodge of different materials leftover from multiple low-end decorating jobs
- Gym and pool in the building = Broken treadmills and chlorinated bathtub in basement
- Can easily be used as a bedroom = Hope you don't mind if your kid sleeps in a room with French doors off the kitchen
"Veronica X." is a Canadian by birth, an Upper West Sider by nature, and an Upper East Sider by choice and circumstance. She is presently looking to buy an apartment big enough for her family, her books, and her shoes - not necessarily in that order.
See more N.Y.C. Real(i)ty Speaks.