Technically, these are the top dozen posts from the past seven months, because we've only been around since May. But a busy and fascinating seven months it was.
Herewith, the stories that raised the most eyebrows:
- Brooklyn still #1 bed bug borough, Manhattan (UWS & North) next
- The 1st Annual BrickUnderground Guide to Holiday Tipping
- NYC roaches prefer hipsters, dim sum to WASPs, Park Ave
- Another doorman spills it online
- Private dancers: Tales from the elevator security cam
- Co-op hair raiser: $250,000 bed bug bill
- The $100,000 love affair: How your super's sex life can cost you money
- Bed-bugged storage (Part 1): Is your stuff safe?
- Right to sue over secondhand smoke upheld in NY for first time
- Booty calls rattle condo
- Inside story: My condo was corrupt
- Yes, Virginia, we keep lists too