Technically, these are the top dozen posts from the past seven months, because we've only been around since May. But a busy and fascinating seven months it was.
Herewith, the stories that raised the most eyebrows:
- Brooklyn still #1 bed bug borough, Manhattan (UWS & North) next
- The 1st Annual BrickUnderground Guide to Holiday Tipping
- NYC roaches prefer hipsters, dim sum to WASPs, Park Ave
- Another doorman spills it online
- Private dancers: Tales from the elevator security cam
- Co-op hair raiser: $250,000 bed bug bill
- The $100,000 love affair: How your super's sex life can cost you money
- Bed-bugged storage (Part 1): Is your stuff safe?
- Right to sue over secondhand smoke upheld in NY for first time
- Booty calls rattle condo
- Inside story: My condo was corrupt
- Yes, Virginia, we keep lists too
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.