A housing lottery in Stuy Town, luxury rentals along the New Jersey light rail, and more of the week's most-read stories
A story about the opportunity to nab a housing lottery rental in the Stuyvesant Town-Peter Cooper Village complex topped the list of this week's most popular stories. And no wonder, since those apartments are supposed to have limited rent increases for the next two decades.
Here's the full list of the stories our readers were most interested in this week:
1. The Stuy Town housing lottery is open, starting today
2. 3 NYC apartment bathroom renovation veterans on what they learned from the process
3. Off the beaten PATH: A guide to the luxury rental buildings lining New Jersey's light rail
4. NYC landlords are offering lots of deals, but not to the average renter
5. Here’s how much it costs to gut renovate a historic Harlem brownstone (sponsored)