This week readers visited Brick Underground to check out the New York City apartments for sale with the biggest price cuts. Fewer sellers slashed their prices in June and all of the top neighborhoods were in Manhattan again, according to RealtyHop's monthly report.
Also of interest: Manhattan landlords offer fewer freebies as renters return to the borough and sign new leases in record numbers.
Here are this week's top five posts:
1) Here are the NYC apartments for sale with the deepest price chops in June
2) As renters return to Manhattan, landlords pull back on the freebies
3) The buyer's and renter's guide to NYC's public and private elementary schools
4) Brooklyn's record prices lure sellers back to the market
5) How retirees can qualify for a rental in NYC
And from our sponsors:
Co-ops are now excluded from the tenant protection laws. How does this impact our board? [sponsored]