Share this Article
Last year we delved into the tipping habits of owners vs renters. (Click here to see how 1,700 of your neighbors weighed in.)
This year, we're looking at whether & how the amount you tip varies according to the service provided by your doorman/super. Click over here to let us know what you plan to tip your favorite, least favorite and just-average doormen/supers.
Once you take our 5 second poll, you'll get to see if you're plans are in line with your fellow New Yorkers.
- BrickUnderground's 2012 Holiday Tipping Guide
- Take BrickUnderground's 2012 'Naughty vs Nice' Holiday Tipping Poll
- All 2012 Holiday Tipping Coverage
- All 2011 Holiday Tipping Coverage
- All 2010 Holiday Tipping Coverage
- What happens to bad tippers
- An open letter from your porter at the holidays
- NYC Real(i)ty Speak: Good excuses for lame tippers (sort of)
- To tip or not to tip the garbage man: Advice from our street-parking friends in Brooklyn
- Dear Ms. Demeanor: Tipping the amenity staff at the holidays
- Serial Renter: 3 tips on tipping