Share this Article
On the market just five days, this $1.395 million Upper West Side 2-bedroom co-op has a dominant spot in the Open House Scorecard—a sign of all the attention it's received from StreetEasy visitors saving open house listings to their calendars.
The unit, located in a pre-war building with a playroom, roof deck and bike room, has a spacious layout that can easily be converted to a 3-bedroom.
If you'd rather not do the converting yourself, you can move into a place that has already had the extra walls put up—or in the case of this $1.099 million 3-bedroom, knocked down. Located in Gramercy Park, this unit was previously three units: two studios and a 1-bedroom. Of course the wall-dropping option remains, which would allow you to make it a 2-bedroom with a massive master suite.
See the complete Scorecard below for the rest of the week's most saved open houses and consult BrickUnderground's free Agent Referral Service for help finding the right place for the right price.
- 111 West 11th Street—2-bed co-op, $997.5k
- 771 West End Avenue—2-bed co-op, $1.249m
- 670 West End Avenue—2-bed co-op, $1.395m
- 314 West 94th Street—3-bed condo, $1.095m
- 352 Fourth Street—2-bed co-op, $1.25m
- 41 West 82nd Street—3-bed co-op, $1.35m
- 4 Lexington Avenue—3-bed co-op, $1.099m
- 169 West 78th Streeet—3-bed co-op, $1.595m
- 372 Central Park West—3-bed condo, $1.675m
- 92 Horatio Street—1-bed co-op, $649k