- Get double the rent by subletting your fully furnished apartment for less than a year (NY Mag)
- How do you find a rent-stabilized apartment with a 20-year-lease? Really good pot and a bag of cash (CurbedNY)
- East Village residents let the tweets fly at their lackluster landlord (NY Observer)
- Confessions of a New York City landlord (CurbedNY)
- Losing sleep because of a snoring partner? A survival guide (Apartment Therapy)
- The best and worst of Airbnb listings (CurbedNY)
- It doesn't take much to derail a deal: A difference of less than $20,000 in an appraisal can stall the process (Wall Street Journal; previously)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.