Ever wonder what you'd do with a concierge if you had one?
Find Your Next Home
Well, we do, sometimes. So when the PR reps for the Beatrice--a chic new North Chelsea rental perched atop the Eventi Hotel--offered us an inside glimpse into what exactly Beatrice residents asked of complimentary on-site concierge Luxury Attaché the week before Thanksgiving, we looked forward to some armchair voyeurism and a smattering of teachable moments. We were not disappointed.
- Resident moving to NY from Chicago requested movers Response: Organized full-scale move of all furniture and belongings through Oz Moving
- Resident relocating from London, requested the "very best" of NY nightlife itinerary Response: Planned extensive weekend including dinners at La Esquina and The Standard Grill, and tables at Avenue and SL
- Resident relocating from Finland requested apartment be fully furnished in two days Response: Arranged for Quadra Furniture Solutions to deliver furniture and house wares, from wine glasses to sofa and everything in between.
- Resident looking to get in shape FAST requested personal trainer Response: Called upon top NY trainer, Michael Mitchell, to begin training sessions immediately in the Beatrice Fitness Center
- Resident travelling to San Francisco requested great restaurant reservation Response: Booked a table at Slanted Door, one of SF’s hottest restaurants
- Resident celebrating special occasion, requested flower delivery Response: Arranged for a hand-delivered a floral arrangement from Inna at City Blossoms, which specializes in European arrangements.
- Resident entertaining a group of friends last minute requested emergency cleaning service Response: Scheduled Zen Home, a luxury "green" home cleaning company, to clean apartment within 30 minutes of request
- Resident entertaining out of town guests, requested NY activities Response: Booked a table at Waverly Inn, courtside seats to Knicks game and provided insider info on best vantage point for Macy’s Day Parade.