Most Popular Posts
Living next to graveyards, the cheapest NYC neighborhoods, & more of this week's top stories
This week, our readers dove into our big round up stories that looked at the most inexpensive New York neighborhoods and the best ones for first-time buyers, as well as areas in the Bronx that should be on every apartment hunter's radar.
Here, in full, are the top five most-read stories of the last week:
1) Dead end: What it's like to live in Queens surrounded by cemeteries
2) The most affordable neighborhoods in New York City: A 2018 buyer's guide
3) The 8 best NYC neighborhoods for first-time home buyers in 2018
4) The 5 best Bronx neighborhoods to check out in 2018
5) My co-op board is accusing me of hoarding. What do I do? (sponsored)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.