Share this Article
- Here's what a $10 East Village apartment looks like (Gothamist)
- NYC brokerages face severe shortfall of exclusive listings (perhaps it's time to negotiate that 5% commission?) (The Real Deal)
- And the Sore Thumb Award goes to...one of the most out-of-place rooftop additions we have ever seen (West Side Rag)
- 1 a.m. pizza, Seamlessing lunch and dinner? Yep, we've lived in NYC too long (Buzzfeed)
- Dog lovers, take note: These are the UWS's best and worst dog parks (DNA Info)
- Sayonara Craigslist? New website Urban Compass wants to make NYC apartment searching less awful (NY Observer) ...
- ...speaking of Craiglist, there are some shockingly bad rooms available for rent on there (New York Magazine, The Worst Room)
- Who's got room to move furniture around anyway?? Now you can virtually redecorate your apartment (NY Times)
- If you're looking for a deal on rent in Williamsburg, better head south (and you could save about $1,600 a month) (DNA Info)
- Feeling crafty? Here's how to tile your own bathroom floor (NY Times)
- Noticing low inventory in the Hamptons? Blame Sandy (NY Observer)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.