- If you really want to snag an in-demand apartment, you might want to consider some unconventional bidding war tactics (Malcolm Carter)
- Ever wonder what kind of vacation spot you could swap your NYC apartment for? Here's a good idea (NY Magazine)
- Judge upholds $2,400 fine against condo owner for 3-day rental on Airbnb.com (The Real Deal)
- DIY tips for fixing common bathroom problems... no plumber needed (New York Post)
- Remember that UWS townhouse with the sore thumb rooftop addition? It's on the market (West Side Rag)
- Here's what can happen when your condo renovation goes on for two years (The Daily News)
- Co-op: 1. City bike-share program: 0. (DNA Info)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.