Families aren't the only ones who want to live on the Upper West Side. Three UWS one-bedrooms show up in this week's Most Wanted roundup-- the 10 sales listings StreetEasy users saved more often than any others this week.
One apartment attracting attention this week is a $475k one-bedroom, one-bathroom co-op on West 72nd Street between Columbus and Amsterdam. It’s two blocks from Central Park, the 1, 2 and 3 trains; and the M10 and M72 buses. The fourth floor apartment was renovated about two year ago and features an open kitchen, high ceilings and hardwood floors. The monthly maintenance rings in at $694/month.
Also on 72nd and Columbus Avenue, there’s a one-bedroom, one-bathroom prewar condo on the market for $490k, with south and west exposures. There are no pictures yet, but the apartment supposedly features high ceilings and newly refinished hardwood floors. The non-doorman elevator building offers laundry facilities and a live-in super.
On the spendier side is an $828k one-bedroom, one-bathroom condo located on West 64th Street between Columbus and Central Park West, directly across the street from Lincoln Center, and a stone’s throw from Central Park. The sunny apartment can serve as a primary home or a pied-a-terre, but note that it’s in its original condition, and therefore may require some updating. The building itself is full-service and offers a full-time doorman, concierge, a health club, a swimming pool and a sundeck.
For more one-bedrooms in Lincoln Square -- or if you’re willing to branch out, any size apartment throughout NYC -- take a look at the rest of the Most Wanted below.
- 112 West 72nd Street—1-bed condo, $490k
- 160 East 27th Street—1-bed co-op, $449k
- 407 West 40th Street—2-bed co-op, $850k
- 372 DeKalb Avenue—2-bed co-op, $499k
- 126 West 11th Street—2-bed co-op, $1.15m
- 20 West 64th Street—1-bed condo, $828k
- 225 East 86th Street—1-bed condo, $595k
- 314 West 94th Street—2-bed condo, $1.25m
- 219 West 81st Street—3-bed condo, $1.825m
- 116 West 72nd Street—1-bed co-op, $475k