Share this Article
Striking out on your own? You might want to check out the four one-bedrooms that made this week's edition of StreetEasy’s Most Wanted--the 10 sales listings StreetEasy users saved more often than any others this week.
Let's start with a one-bedroom, one-bathroom co-op (pictured) on West 11th Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues listed at $875,000. Prewar details include exposed beams, exposed brick, a wood-burning fireplace, hardwood floors and 15’ ceilings. An in-unit washer/dryer rounds out the perks of this space.
Downtown, a one-bedroom, one-bathroom co-op on East 22nd between Park Avenue South and Lexington Ave is on the market for $778k. The prewar unit with beamed ceilings and arched doorways has been renovated, and the corner living room offers southeastern exposures. The windowed kitchen is equipped with custom cherry cabinets, a granite island and Viking, Miele and SubZero appliances. Note: Board approval required for dogs, parents co-signing and pied-a-terres.
A dozen blocks north in Murray Hill--on East 34th Street between Lexington and Third Avenues--is a $595k one-bedroom, one-bathroom postwar condo that can serve as a primary residence or a pied-a-terre. It offers a living room, den/office and dining foyer. With three closets and a walk-in, the unit isn’t lacking in storage space. The full-service building has a concierge, roof deck, and garage.
For more one-bedroom apartments -- or larger ones -- click through the rest of the Most Wanted below.
- 115 Prospect Park SW—2-bed condo, $549k
- 102 East 22nd Street—1-bed co-op, $778k
- 355 Saint Johns Place—3-bed condo, $750k
- 155 East 34th Street—1-bed condo, $595k
- 237 West 11th Street—3-bed co-op, $835k
- 129 West 89th Street—1-bed condo, $699k
- 123 West 93rd Street—3-bed co-op, $1.299m
- 129 Columbia Heights—2-bed co-op, $849.5k
- 296 5th Street—6-bed townhouse, $1.799m
- 62 West 11th Street—1-bed co-op, $875k