Share this Article
- If you're dateless this Valentine's Day, you may want to consider moving to the Upper East Side (if you're male) or Long Island City (if you're female) (amNewYork)
- Looking to buy a new condo? You may see a significantly higher price tag by the end of the month (Bloomberg)...
- ...but on the bright side, you might not have very many neighbors (New York Times)
- Can't find anything to buy in NYC? You're not alone. (NBC New York)
- Why you may want to take one bar's lead and try wind powering your home (no turbines required) (NY1)
- It might make financial sense to squeeze a live-in au pair into your apartment, even if it means things will get pretty cozy (DNAInfo)
- … if you do find a place, you might want to try sending a love letter to the seller (Malcolm Carter)
- It might be a volunteer position, but if your board faces a discrimination lawsuit, you could be the one paying big time (Habitat)
- 10 ways to make your apartment seem less tiny (The Atlantic Cities)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.