- Buying a cash-only itsy bitsy studio is probably a dumb idea (StreetEasy Talk)
- Is it a good idea to give the painter a 50% deposit up front? (Brownstoner Forum)
- If construction noise is a nightmare, don't expect the city to give a sh*t (Tribeca Trib)
- How to avoid a blowout with the landlord over a leaky faucet, and actually get it fixed (New York Times; previously)
- Are you paying your housekeeper enough? (UrbanBaby Forum)
- It might actually be cheaper to buy than rent in Queens (New York Daily News)
- How to make the noisy neighbor tone it down (Habitat Magazine)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.