Share this Article
Two-bedroom for under $700,000? This week's Open House Scorecard's got three of them. Each of the units—vetted by the many StreetEasy.com users who saved them in their Open House planners, thus elevating them onto this elite weekly roster—is a true 2-bedroom in brownstone Brooklyn.
A $599,000 co-op at 22 Lincoln Place (pictured at left) in Park Slope is open, airy and walking distance to Prospect Park and 5th Avenue's shops and restaurants, and adjacent to a playground...which could be a plus if your kids are small and your windows soundproofed.
Boerum Hill's got a 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo for $638,000 in a doorman building with a gym and parking garage.
Rounding out the Brooklyn neighborhood trifecta is a co-op at 135 Willow Street in Brooklyn Heights with The View of Manhattan's skyline (the one that causes near-crashes, just under the promenade on the eastbound BQE). And the apartment itself doesn't sound bad either. It has a separate dining area, a renovated kitchen and access to a common rooftop deck for those river views.
For (pricier) alternatives, check the complete Scorecard below. And if you decide to find an agent to aid with the search, allow BrickUnderground's free Agent Referral Service to do it for you.
- 135 Willow Street—2-bed co-op, $675k
- 40 West 72nd Street—3-bed co-op, $1.449m
- 142 West End Avenue—2-bed co-op, $1.099m
- 169 West 78th Street—3-bed co-op, $1.595m
- 194 Riverside Drive—2-bed co-op, $1.25m
- 35 West 90th Street—2-bed co-op, $1.395m
- 445 Fifth Avenue—1-bed condo, $675k
- 556 State Street—2-bed condo, $638k
- 22 Lincoln Place—2-bed co-op, $559k
- 296 8th Street—5-bed multi-family, $1.595