The dip in home prices seen in last week's Most Wanted roundup had a short lifespan. On the bright side, perhaps it's a sign that the housing market's improving.
This week's batch of the most frequently saved listings on StreetEasy.com, however, does include a few apartments that, with a little imagination (or justification), warrant the price.
The $1.25 million price tag attached to this 2-bedroom postwar co-op on East 87th Street buys access to an outdoor adult pool, a kiddie pool, a roof deck, a party room and a bike room (basically a small-scale country club). If you'd like even more for your money, the unit's den can be swapped for a third bedroom.
This $1.995 million 2-bedroom on Bank Street doesn't have as many bells and whistles, but it can be converted to a 3-bedroom and is in a pretty prime location.
Check out the rest of StreetEasy's Most Wanted sales listings below, and if you need guidance, visit BrickUnderground's free Agent Referral Service.
- 708 Greenwich Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.35m
- 75 Bank Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.995m
- 142 East 16th Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.425m
- 304 West 88th Street — 1-bed co-op, $349k
- 140 Riverside Drive — 2-bed co-op, $1.1m
- 89 State Street— 2-bed co-op, $795k
- 200 West 79th Street— 2-bed co-op, $1.089m
- 35 West 90th Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.395m
- 250 East 87th Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.25m
- 11 East 36th Street — 2-bed condo, $975k