Prices are dropping in StreetEasy's Most Wanted. Eight out of the 10 most frequently saved listings on StreetEasy.com over the last week ring in under $1 million. Three go for less than $700,000—the lowest price for any unit in last week's roundup.
The top bargain is the apartment in the photo to the left: a $349,000 1-bedroom, 2-bath co-op on West 88th Street. The pre-war unit looks larger than its 800 square feet, thanks to the layout. The living room appears to be on its own lower level, separated from the exposed brick dining area, kitchen and bedroom. Bonus: No co-op board approval is required.
A few blocks north on West 93rd Street, there's this top floor 2-bedroom for $649,000. The pet-friendly co-op has laundry and storage in the basement and charges $1,078 for monthly maintenance.
See the rest of the Most Wanted below, and if you need a hand, visit BrickUnderground's free Agent Referral Service.
- 122 Amity Street — 2-bed condo, $859k
- 10 West 15th Street — 2-bed co-op, $930k
- 304 West 88th Street — 1-bed co-op, $349k
- 356 Broadway — 2-bed condo, $984k
- 300 East 62nd Street — 1-bed condo, $549k
- 89 State Street— 2-bed co-op, $795k
- 200 West 79th Street— 2-bed co-op, $1.089m
- 16 Lincoln Place — 2-bed co-op, $749k
- 14 East 17th Street — 2-bed co-op, $2.5m
- 309 West 93rd Street — 2-bed co-op, $649