The Real.Est List
StreetEasy Open House Scorecard: The Weekend's Top 10
Brooklyn arrives in Brick Underground's second installment of The Open House Scorecard, which rounds up the ten most-saved open houses on StreetEasy.com over the last seven days.
While Kings County makes just one appearance on the list, it takes the top spot by quite a margin. The hot property is a $859,000 2-bedroom at 122 Amity Street in Cobble Hill. Located (appropriately, for a Brooklyn debut) in a brownstone floor-through, the condo has two wood-burning fireplaces, two bathrooms and a 200-square-foot deck.
On the other side of the river, you may want to check out a Chelsea property that got the small screen treatment on HGTV's Selling New York. The $1.489 million 2-bedroom at 111 West 28th Street is a loft with keyed elevator access. It has a gas-burning fireplace, renovated kitchen, and a sprawling living room that can easily donate space to a third bedroom.
Click through the rest of the scorecard listings to see what all the fuss is about. And if you're ready to join the fray, check out BrickUnderground's free Agent Referral Service, which will pair you with a knowledgeable guide through the city's massive buyer's market.
- 122 Amity Street — 2-bed condo, $859k
- 18 West 70th Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.095m
- 60 West 68th Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.09m
- 356 Broadway — 2-bed condo, $984k
- 200 West 79th Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.089m
- 111 West 28th Street — 2-bed condo, $1.489m
- 176 West 87th Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.025m
- 194 Riverside Drive — 2-bed co-op, $1.25m
- 41 West 82nd Street — 3-bed co-op, $1.395m
- 221 West 82nd Street — 3-bed condop, $1.625m