Hot on the heels of the StreetEasy Open House Scorecard comes yet another voyeuristic peek into the hearts and hunts of NYC apartment shoppers.
Our new Thursday feature, StreetEasy's Most Wanted: A buyer's guide, rounds up the real estate listings saved most often by StreetEasy users during the preceding 7 days.
If you trust the masses, then let this serve as your guide to the best stuff out there right now.
One stand-out is a $599,000 1-bedroom co-op at 39 Gramercy Park North with a massive living room and dining room, ideal for entertaining. No dogs allowed, but you can do all the dog-watching you'd like with your key to Gramercy Park.
A larger co-op on at 303 West 66th Street has three big bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an enclosed balcony (with drool-inducing views) for $1,399,000. The gut renovated apartment has a separate dining room and spacious living room that begs to be filled with couches and people, unwinding after a long day.
For a look at these and the other top listings, browse through the links below. And don't forget: If you'd like extra help finding your new home, be sure to visit BrickUnderground's free Agent Referral Service.
- 105 West 13th Street — 2-bed co-op, $898k
- 128 East 16th Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.2m
- 100 West 12th Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.25m
- 221 West 82nd Street — 3-bed condop, $1.625m
- 40 West 72nd Street — 3-bed co-op, $1.449m
- 63 East 9th Street — 1-bed condop, $810k
- 303 West 66th Street — 3-bed co-op, $1.399m
- 39 Gramercy Park North — 1-bed co-op, $599k
- 33 Greenwich Avenue — 2-bed co-op, $825k
- 315 West 99th Street — 2-bed co-op, $849k
Signing in without a broker at an open house
How to find a quiet apartment
"Splitters" can save you thousands on a new condo
14 ways to get turned down before your co-op board interview