Share this Article
Today BrickUnderground launches a new weekly roundup: The Open House Scorecard tracks the open houses saved most often this past week by apartment shoppers trolling the real-estate search site StreetEasy.
All properties are for sale, and if their presence on this list is any indication, they are commanding the attention of many an interested buyer.
This week's top draw: A 2-bedroom, 2-bath West Village co-op at 100 West 12th Street for $1.25 million. Located in the pre-war Mark Twain building, the co-op will not force you to part with your pet, nor should it require the purchase or installation of additional shelving or storage units—the apartment's built-in bookcases, six closets and basement storage should provide all the space you'll need. Other perks include Empire State Building views, a part-time doorman, and a living room, spacious enough to accommodate the most rigorous Zumba routine.
For about $400k less, consider this Upper West Side 2-bedroom, 2-bath co-op with a picture-perfect eat-in kitchen. Depending on how strong your inclination is to stare out the window while you eat breakfast (or host dinner parties when you're feeling more social), the kitchen could more than compensate for the wait-listed basement storage and bike rooms.
For the other somewhat already-vetted top open house listings, click through the rest of our inaugural StreetEasy open house scorecard. And if you see something you like and are looking for an agent to help you move forward, check out BrickUnderground's free Agent Referral Service.
- 100 West 12th Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.25m
- 160 West 87th Street — 2-bed co-op, $995k
- 40 West 72nd Street — 3-bed co-op, $1.449m
- 315 West 99th Street — 2-bed co-op, $849k
- 2 Charlton Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.15m
- 174 West 76th Street — 2-bed co-op, $995k
- 200 West 24th Street — 2-bed condo, $1.645m
- 33 Greenwich Avenue — 2-bed co-op, $825k
- 135 West 4th Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.995m
- 201 East 21st Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.295m