Share this Article
Our new Thursday feature, StreetEasy's Most Wanted: A buyer's guide, is back for its second week, offering an honest look at what New York apartment hunters have been drooling over (or at least weighing) for the past seven days.
The ten real estate listings below, which have logged the most "saves" on StreetEasy.com, range in price from $700,000 for a 1-bedroom Upper East Side condop, to $3.25 million for a 3-bedroom in Soho.
The Soho unit, located at 475 Broadway, is a floor-through with giant windows, 13-foot ceilings and a temperature controlled wine room that holds 300 bottles of your favorite vin.
The 1-bedroom (convertible to a 2-bedroom) at 50 Lexington Avenue had its price bumped $51k to $700,000 after just two days on the market (so better check it out sooner than later). Its top feature: A 21st-floor balcony with 21st-floor views.
If browsing inspires action, check out BrickUnderground's free Agent Referral Service, which will pair you with an expert to help you navigate the market.
- 50 Lexington Avenue — 1-bed condop, $700k
- 129 West 22nd Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.395m
- 255 West 95th Street — 2-bed co-op, $779k
- 475 Broadway — 3-bed condo, $3.25m
- 210 Hoyt Street — 4-bed multi-family, $995k
- 55 East 86th Street— 4-bed condo, $4.5m
- 63 West 17th Street — 2-bed condo, $2.1m
- 111 East 85th Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.25m
- 10 East 85th Street — 2-bed co-op, $1.3m
- 194 Riverside Drive — 2-bed co-op, $1.25m
- 300 Riverside Drive — 3-bed c-op, $1.195m