- More renters stayed put this summer, which is maybe why you couldn't find a decent apartment (Prudential Douglas Elliman 3Q Market Report)
- Rents up 5% from last summer, while fewer than 1 in 10 renters score concessions, compared to 45% a year ago (CurbedNY)
- Co-op boards look askance at seller-financing... (StreetEasy.com forum)
- Meanwhile, apartment moms fantasize about…..air horns (UrbanBaby.com forum)
- Is your apartment an open-house wallflower? Try Botox and foot massages (AOL Real Estate)
- ....or perhaps your grungy bathroom needs a facelift (NY Times)
- Listen up NY: Boston to launch smoke-free housing registry (New York Daily News)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.