Where to move when the L shuts down, NYC apartments for less than $1,500, and more of the week's top stories
Our readers were thinking about moving to new neighborhoods this week. And plenty seemed to be looking for roommates, too. Here were the list-toppers:
1. Where should you move when the L train shuts down?
2. Maplewood, Montclair, and Glen Ridge: Why these three suburban areas are tops for ex-New Yorkers
3. How to find a room (and a roommate) on Craigslist—and avoid the freaks
4. New bill will hit Airbnb hosts with hefty fine
5. What you'll find in Crown Heights, Riverdale, Harlem, and more for under $1,500 a month
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.