Neighborhoods for first-time home buyers, landlords who allow temporary walls, & more of the week's top stories
This week, as is often the case, our readers were most interested in stories about finding inexpensive places to live in New York, with stories on the neighborhoods with the most studios and one-bedrooms apartments for under $400,000 and landlords who allow rent-saving flex walls topping our list of most-read articles.
Here, in full, are the top five most-read stories of the last week:
1) The 8 best NYC neighborhoods for first-time home buyers in 2018
2) These 18 New York City landlords allow temporary walls
3) What to know if you're looking to buy a place in Forest Hills
4) Ask Sam: Our landlord wants to switch our heat to a more expensive system. Can we get a rent reduction? (sponsored)
5) Apply to rent an East Village apartment for as low as $596 a month