Crafting a rejection-proof offer, adding a legal bedroom to your NYC apartment, & more
This week, readers visited Brick Underground for an article on how New York City apartment buildings are dealing with the Coronavirus. One management company is asking residents to consider alerting the super and others they have come in contact with if they feel sick and if they have used any of the amenity spaces.
Also of interest: A guide to adding a legal bedroom to your New York City apartment—the process is more involved than just putting up a wall.
Here, in full, are this week's most popular posts.
1) As coronavirus fears grow, questions loom for NYC apartment buildings
2) How to add a legal bedroom to your NYC apartment
3) Attention NYC renters! Don't miss out on this credit when you file your taxes
4) Buying in NYC? Here’s how to make a winning offer a seller can’t refuse
5) Pros and cons of buying a sponsor unit
And from this week's sponsors:
My board says they’ll fine me $500 per day if I don’t finish my renovation on time. Is that allowed? [sponsored]