How listing photos trick you, what 'Russian Doll' gets right and wrong about the East Village, & more
This week, readers zoomed in on tips from a professional real estate photographer that explain how to look at listing photos more critically. Fans of the Netflix hit "Russian Doll" checked out our piece about what the comedic drama gets right and wrong about depiction of the Lower East Side. Also popular was a post on what buyers, renters, and seller can expect now that Amazon has walked away from a plan to build a second headquarters in LIC.
Here, in full, are the week's top stories.
1) A real estate photographer tells you how to spot staging tricks in listing photos
2) East Village real estate in Netflix's 'Russian Doll' is a bit slippery, like the show itself
3) Amazon jilted NYC. What does it mean for buyers, sellers, and renters?
4) Why you should move to Hoboken’s Hudson Tea community (sponsored)
5) After my co-op board interview, I no longer want to buy. Now what?