Most Popular Posts
Renting individual rooms in an apartment, what's up with co-op maintenance fees, & more
This week, readers zeroed in on some of the finer points of NYC real estate, including whether it is kosher for landlords to rent out individual rooms in an apartment and how maintenance is calculated—and why these costs for co-op owners are all over the map.
Here, in full, are the week’s top stories:
1) Ask Sam: Is it legal to rent out individual rooms in an apartment? (sponsored)
2) Why do NYC co-op maintenance fees vary so much from building to building?
3) Sales continue to slide in Brooklyn and Queens. Are price drops next?
4) Should I sign a one- or two-year apartment lease in NYC?
5) New North Brooklyn renters 'strike gold' as Cuomo cancels full L train shutdown
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.