We all make some compromises to live in this city. (Dining room, what dining room?) But sometimes enough is enough.
Below are 10 ways to tell you have a critical need for more rooms, more storage, more space and just, well, more.
- You have almost as many temporary walls as permanent ones.
- Every permanent wall you have hides a Murphy bed.
- You have newborn triplets and no washer/dryer.
- The goldfish has the largest bedroom in the family.
- The walls are so thin you not only hear but see your neighbors.
- You can hear your significant other/roommate pee while you cook, sleep or walk in the door.
- You can only invite one friend over at a time--couples be damned.
- Your dining room table is actually a coffee table.
- You duct tape your closet doors shut so everything doesn't fall out.
- You have to step outside to change your mind.