We all make some compromises to live in this city. (Dining room, what dining room?) But sometimes enough is enough.
Below are 10 ways to tell you have a critical need for more rooms, more storage, more space and just, well, more.
- You have almost as many temporary walls as permanent ones.
- Every permanent wall you have hides a Murphy bed.
- You have newborn triplets and no washer/dryer.
- The goldfish has the largest bedroom in the family.
- The walls are so thin you not only hear but see your neighbors.
- You can hear your significant other/roommate pee while you cook, sleep or walk in the door.
- You can only invite one friend over at a time--couples be damned.
- Your dining room table is actually a coffee table.
- You duct tape your closet doors shut so everything doesn't fall out.
- You have to step outside to change your mind.
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.