Share this Article
- Want to appeal to foreign buyers? Raise the cabinets, get a white leather sectional, and throw in a wok kitchen and concierge (WSJ)
- When a new building goes up next door to yours, watch out for cracks in the wall, falling brick--and evacuation orders (The Local)
- Wall Street pushing risky mortgages and loans eerily similar to those from 2005, before the housing bust (New York Times)
- Bidding wars erupt in Long Island City (NY1)
- Turns out you don't actually have to cross the street just because a production assistant says so (New York Observer)
- Bushwick residents complain delinquent dog owners are ruining beautification efforts (DNAinfo)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.