- Surprise! Brokers say value of Zone A apartments unaffected by Irene (NY Times)
- Co-op boards turn ordinary people into 'weirdo appliance smugglers' (UrbanBaby)
- CurbedNY poll finds 2-to-1 preference for prewar versus new construction (CurbedNY)
- Is your rent criminally high? As in, actually illegal? ( EV Grieve)
- NYC buyers are abnormally dependent on lawyers (NY Times)
- How to win friends and influence people - in your building (HabitatMag)
- Is air conditioning a right or a privilege? (HabitatMag BoardTalk)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.