- Brooklyn co-op goes condo, claims it is worth 50% more overnight... (Citybizlist.com via HabitatMag.com)
- ...which is a good thing for future buyers, because according to comedian Jon Stewart, passing a co-op board is as hard as joining the U.N. (The Real Deal)
- Starter apartments turn into bargain apartments (NY Mag)
- Residents claim new facade made them sick (NY Post via Observer.com)
- When the bank forecloses on your rental building, repairs aren't exactly a priority (F'd in Park Slope)
- Discount title insurance happening in your lifetime (The Real Deal)
- Landlord sued for slandering tenant (NY Post via Curbed)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.