No one looks forward to a stint in the laundry room, but it's not all bad all the time. Some positive spin....
- The noise puts the baby right to sleep.
- The humidity is like getting a free facial.
- Your vibrator is broken and the stabilizers on the dryer are too.
- Your roommate's drum circle is meeting at your place.
- Your chances of catching bed bugs are not as bad as you think.
Veronica X. is a Canadian by birth, an Upper West Sider by nature, and an Upper East Sider by choice and circumstance. She has finally found an apartment big enough for her family, books, and shoes and is now in the process of renovating it.
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.