- No question Pot, any time. Of course, pot. I like it. And second hand smoke kills and makes your clothes stink. —Greg, East Harlem
- Getting skunky There is an over-abundance of pot everywhere lately. If it's really skunky? Cigarettes. Otherwise, pot, for sure! —Bethany, Times Square (pictured)
- Pot can't call the kettle black I mean, I smoke cigarettes, so I guess I can't mind the smell. But I always make sure to smoke out an open window and I don't smoke a lot. So I don't like my place smelling like smoke and my clothes, too. So, I don't know for sure, but maybe smoke, so I'm not too much a hypocrite. —Marc, Hamilton Heights
- Party people I really don't mind pot. In fact, if I smell, I'm like "where's the party neighbors?" —Jen, Hamilton Heights
- Do you have to let it linger? I hate few things more than unsolicited smells. So I'd hate either one. But I guess, if it's pot, it goes away faster? Smoke kind of lingers. —Jennifer, Upper West Side
- Herbal essence Probably pot is better because it's kind of sweet smelling. Not always though. Ugh. Either one is not great, but pot. Just because I think if people smoke they smoke all the time, but you can't smoke pot all the time and have a job that pays rent. —Sadie, Park Slope
Verdict: Bring on the munchies!