A Manhattan family explores whether they can buy, looking to London's millennials for inspiration and more of the week's most popular stories
This holiday week our readers were all about scoping out alternative real estate options (the grass is always greener), contemplating moves out of Manhattan, co-purchasing with friends, reasonably priced rentals, and more.
Below, our most-read articles this week:
1. What can I afford? A family wonders whether they can buy in Manhattan at all -- or if they're better off looking elsewhere?
2. London millennials are increasingly co-purchasing homes -- here's what to know to pull of something similar in NYC
3. If you fancy living by a bustling downtown pier -- and have a multi-million dollar budget -- here's what's new along the Westside Highway
4. This condo with 1,600-square-feet of outdoor space is summer-ready
5. What you'll get in Manhattan and Brooklyn for $2,000 a month