- Adult adopted by 85-year-old to inherit $100/month rent-controlled apartment. Yep, you read that right (NY Post)
- Zero-down payment mortgages may not be so crazy after all (The Real Deal)
- Sandy woes continue for co-op owners -- FEMA bars co-ops from disaster aid (NY Times)
- Is the bike-share rack program a co-op’s worst nightmare? A West Village co-op thinks so (DNA Info)
- Navigating the school game in NYC isn’t easy, but here are some tips for finding a good school and 'hood (NY Times; previously)
- A new charter middle school option, E3, could open on the UWS next fall (DNA Info)
- For clean air and a mold-free home, who you gonna call? Mold-busters (NY Times)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.