- Believe it or not, some brokers specialize in post-divorce real estate dealings (NY Times)
- Don't even bother with a low-ball offer. 2013 is the year of the seller in Manhattan (DNA Info)...
- ...or, as New York Magazine succinctly put it, thanks to low inventory: "Manhattan Real-Estate Market in 2013 is 'Insane'" (New York Magazine)
- Is it REALLY a good idea to buy your college kid a condo? (UrbanBaby)
- Your doorman may be better dressed than you (The Real Deal)
- Truth is stranger than fiction: the real-life drama of Stuyvesant Town and Peter Cooper Village (amNewYork)
- 'Girls' said to boost Greenpoint's popularity (The Real Deal)
- Looking to live somewhere stylish? Racked's Neighborhood Style Showdown can help you pick your next 'hood (Racked)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.