Share this Article
BrickUnderground is taking Columbus Day off, but not without leaving you a few choice links to tide you over...
- Let your homeowner's insurance lapse and you could get hit with a rate hike (New York Times)
- Is renting an apt about to get a whole lot easier? (TechCrunch via Atlantic Cities)
- Weird, wacky eviction of an illegal hotel in a Midtown co-op (HabitatMag)
- Only in the FiDi would renters not bother to make their apts rent stabilized (Wall Street Journal)
- Why co-ops don't want to be condos (NY Observer)
- It's official! Park Slope is finally suburbia, opens a Subway (Brownstoner)
- ...Now that it's the 'burbs, Neighborhood Watch is keeping an eye on trash bandits (Here's Park Slope)
- A guide for renter/buyer newbies (amNew York)
- If you're shopping for a Manhattan apt, good luck finding one (Bloomberg)
- What's better, a mortgage broker or a bank loan officer? (Brownstoner Forum)
- So-called "good" middle class Manhattan neighborhoods are a mixed bag (Urban Baby)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.