- Why you should be grateful that the rent is too damn high (NY Mag)
- Red Hook may be Brooklyn’s new ‘it’ hood because of the awful commute (WSJ)
- To broker or not to broker--experienced renters tell all (Urban Baby)
- Your four-legged friends are more than welcome in some NYC luxury buildings (NY Times)
- After years of inactivity, condos rise again (but it's not exactly a boom) (NY Times)
- Got $1,500 a month to spend on rent? 300-square-feet on the UES or a two-bedroom in Bed Stuy? (CurbedNY)
- As drugs and crime fade, prices skyrocket in Alphabet City (NY Post)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.