- Moving boxes begone! Now movers can rent-a-box and leave the cardboard on the curb (New York Times)
- Your nights may soon get louder if the city has its way (Brooklyn Eagle)
- Rent control may wind up in Supreme Court.... What then? (WSJ; StreetEasy Talk)
- Christmas is over, and other reasons to put that dead tree on the street (FIPS)
- How not to get suckered: A primer for avoiding the contractor headache (Brownstoner)
- No coat closet? No worries. Make one for the wall (Apartment Therapy)
- Future buyers beware: Pay the rent on time if you ever want a mortgage (New York Times)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.