- With buyers are more selective than ever, brokers recommend renovating (NYTimes)
- ...and renovators hire professionals to clean up (StreetEasy Talk)
- Co-op owner ordered to pay $167k in legal fees over noisy a/c's (HabitatMag)
- A parapet wall that still leaks: What's causing the problem? (Brownstoner Forum)
- Nervous your landlord might raise the rent? A guide to recognizing the signs (Business Insider)
- Thinking about a move to the suburbs? Try renting first--and line up a good marriage counselor (UrbanBaby)
- Did the IRS send the wrong notice regarding your first-time home buyer credit? You're not the only one (The Real Deal)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.