Share this Article
Here's what seven New Yorkers would change about their apartments if they could....
- Have an open kitchen with lots of counter space, and the ability to watch TV and talk to friends and family while I cook! – Michelle, Upper East Side
- My neighbor who won’t sell! – Gina, Upper East Side
- Add a secret revolving door attached my wall-sized bookshelf. This way I don’t have to lock myself in the bathroom when I want to read the New York Times Real Estate section – Limor, Upper East Side
- It'd be MINE! Wish I could afford it! – Melinda, Upper West Side
- The magical addition of an extra closet! – Rachel, Upper East Side
- My view. I have outstanding views of my neighbors (a number of folks working at home, cooking weird things in their kitchens and one who watches TV naked through sheer curtains) but I wish I had some sunshine for more than the half an hour between 11:00am and 12:00pm. I'd give up the nude scenes for that!! – Sara, Upper West Side
- I would be 10 floors higher- Lani, Upper East Side
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.