Share this Article
We're not saying who, but one BrickUnderground contributor rarely makes her bed, and according to an opinionated UrbanBaby.com discussion, she ought to be ashamed of herself. (Perhaps this instructional video from a Fort Knox drill sergeant will help.) Why is it so important to make sure your sheets have "hospital corners"? The UrbanBabyites offer varying explanations:
- Making my bed gives me a (false) sense of control, must make every day.
- Getting into bed at night is so depressing when it's a rat's nest of rumpled bedding imo.
- Make, every morning before going to work. Religiously. Coming home to an unmade bed makes me feel like my life is a mess.
- An unmade bed belongs to a dorm room!
- Make my bed (dd makes hers) because I don't want the dust of the world to settle between the sheets.