With about a month to go before our big relaunch, BrickUnderground is taking a brief, supine hiatus this week beyond the vertical city, where we will try not to think too much about bed bugs or co-op boards.
Besides a plug for some of our favorite real estate blogs--including The Apple, Peeled, Coop and Condo, Malcolm Carter, and, of course, Curbed--we leave you with this romp through BrickUnderground's top 10 Stories so far this year.
See you next week.
Find Your Next Home
BrickUnderground 2010 Top 10 List So Far:
- F'd! UES co-op kills sale after reading kid’s Facebook page
- Noisy Sexy Neighbor Survey: The results are in!!
- Is your doorman Googling you?
- How to get your dog past a co-op board
- 5 ways to annoy a NYC real estate agent
- Confessions of an elevator man
- To squash "a pest like no other," Mayor's panel calls for Bed Bug Czar, massive public ed, speedier courts
- New clues on spread of bed bugs through apartment buildings
- The 8 worst neighbors
- The staff is talking about...you