- Ugliest condo lobby contest kicks off: $25,000 prize (Crain's)
- The downside of a powerful window a/c (StreetEasy forum)
- Peek inside the home of NYT "Hunt" columnist Joyce Cohen (NY Observer)
- How to grill a board candidate (Malcolm Carter)
- Chinatown couple squeezes nursery into home office (NY Times)
- Mixed opinions on concrete countertops (Brownstoner forum)
$25,000 contest for ugliest lobby; too much a/c can make you sleep-deprived; and more!
Share this Article
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.